● BTA Movement Anatomy™ (Biomechanics and Pathologies)
● BodyTree Academy (BTA) Certified Comprehensive Pilates Teacher
● EBFA Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1 and 2
● Run Injury Free Certification by EBFA
● BARE® Workout Instructor
● Pelvic Floor and Core Foundations (Burrell Education)
● Women’s Wellness and Whole Body Vibration (Burrell Education)
● Understanding Acute & Chronic Lumbar and Pelvic Girdle Pain (Dr. Andre Vleeming)
● Parkinson’s Regeneration Training® (Karl Sterling)
● Bachelor of Arts (Journalism & Mass Comm)
● PBT Admin & Marketing Team
Vera’s ambition is to never stop learning, so as to experience and create enduring change.
Attracted to the control and enhanced awareness that Pilates instilled in her own body since she came across the discipline in a ballet class, Vera has since become more confident and adventurous in her choice of activities like rock climbing, salsa, longboarding and even boxing.
As a movement teacher, her goal is to improve her students’ body awareness and to help them be precise in their actions – to have control over their muscles and to train for efficient movement.
She has worked with students with foot, knee, hip, lower back, wrist and elbow, shoulder and neck pain, and believes that the first step for anyone with injury is to get out of pain. By working on corrective movement and resolving muscular imbalances, Vera wants to establish movement confidence in every single person she meets.
She is excited to help people move fearlessly, to get out of pain and to become fitter and stronger.