– BSc (Real Estate) (Hons)
– BodyTree Academy (BTA) Certified Pilates Teacher
– Fletcher Pilates® Qualified Teacher
– BTA Movement Anatomy™ (Biomechanics & Pathologies)
– Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy (Upper Extremity & Neck)
– Basic Sports Massage Course (Sports Solutions)
– Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction (The Center for Women’s Fitness)
– Gymnastics Bodies Athlete Certificate
– Dual Zone Myofascial Release Course (Functional Training Institute)
Eve started to dance from the age of 6. Passionate about movement, she exposed herself to contemporary, ballet, jazz, tango, Chinese and ethnic dance. She was an active member of NUS Dance Ensemble for more than 10 years, and took part in various varsity and public performances. She was also the President of NUS Dance Ensemble from 1997-1998.
In 2004, she decided to take up Mat Pilates teacher training to strengthen her core to help her in dancing. Having experienced the benefits of Pilates, she decided to delve deeper into it and completed the Fletcher Pilates Comprehensive Programme. Eve was awarded the Apprenticeship Grant by BodyTree Academy in recognition for her outstanding performance and creative potential during the Comprehensive Program.
Eve’s dance background has made her believe that precision brings about better quality in movement. This philosophy of teaching has helped Eve’s students to experience results in their performance and she looks forward to sharing her knowledge of the work and joy in movement with more people!