– BA (Public Relations)
– Dip (Nutrition)
– BodyTree Academy (BTA) Certified Pilates Teacher
– Fletcher Pilates® Qualified Teacher
– BTA Movement Anatomy™ (Biomechanics and Pathologies)
– Clinical Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (Upper Extremity)
– Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction (The Center for Women’s Fitness)
– Gymnastics Bodies Athlete Certificate
Adelind discovered the world of Pilates in 2008 with her first mat class and has not looked back since. The addictive combination of feeling thoroughly worked yet lengthened, tired but invigorated kept her going back for more. Soon her nagging lower back aches were a thing of the past.
Having experienced the benefits of Pilates, Adelind introduced the work to her father who was then recuperating from knee surgery. Pilates quickly became a firm part of his healing process and is credited for helping him regain his mobility and range of motion. These experiences close to home continue to inspire Adelind to deepen her understanding of Pilates work.
Coming from the corporate world, Adelind is all too familiar with how the body protests after each long and stressful work day and she looks forward to helping her clients work through those kinks to return their bodies to maximum function; pain free, of course.