- Co-Founder & Director of Education (BodyTree Academy)
- Co-Founder & Pilates Teacher (Pilates BodyTree®)
- Voted “Fitness Best Elites – Pilates Instructor of the Year 2017”
- Creator of Prehab Trainer™
- Rehab Trainer
- Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- FRC® Mobility Specialist
- Certified Sports Solution Basic Sports Massage therapist
- Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1, 2, 3
- BARE® Workout Instructor
- Pelvic Floor & Core Foundations (Burrell Education)
- Women’s Wellness & Whole Body Vibration (Burrell Education)
- Certificate in Management of Sports Injuries
- Pilates Method Alliance (PMA®) Certified Teacher
- Fletcher Pilates® Professional Teacher
Daniel has 20 years of teaching experience in personal training and group exercises. He has 16 years of experience teaching Pilates to fitness trainers and clients in Singapore, Jakarta and Seoul.
Daniel started studying with Pilates Master Teacher Ron Fletcher (1921-2011) since 2004 and was chosen by Fletcher Pilates® International as a Fletcher Adjunct Faculty since 2008.
A firm advocate of education, Daniel strongly believes that an understanding of anatomy and body mechanics makes exercising more effective. This dedication culminated in the BTA Movement Anatomy™ series.